April 21, 2010

As mentioned in a previous post, KDVS 90.3 FM in Davis, is currently in the throws of its annual on-air fundraiser. Help us reach our station goal of $60,000 by pledging your $$$$s. The Loves + Disloves show goal this year is $600. Help me reach this goal by pledging either via phone or online between 10pm - 11pm PST, Thursday, April 22nd.

Telephone, Toll Free: 877-399-5387
Telephone, Local: 530-754-5387
Online: Loves + Dislove Fundraiser Show Page!.

I have made a bunch of scarfs that will be available specifically during my timeslot as a choice of gift for those who show some love and support - you can check them out at my fundraiser show page (link above).

You can also pledge outside of the 10-11pm thursday hour using the link above. Unfortunately I will not be activating my specialty premiums before then, so if you pledge early and are interested in one, let me know and I will get it added to your account! There are also plenty of other awesome gifts for the choosing ranging from T-shirts, music packages, gift certifcates, and even studio time to get your band recorded! You can check everything out prior to pledging at Fundraiser.kdvs.org.

Thanks ahead of time for supporting community non-commercial radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment